Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving 2011
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our site this year and especially our loyal returnees. Thank you all so much. We hope you find here what you are looking for. If not, let us know.

This year I am in Virginia:
autumn tree

One daughter is in Los Angeles:
Los Angeles beach a

And the other daughter is in Long Island:
Long Island harbor


These are all beautiful places and good for retirement too. Is your family like us with family all over the country. I wish my family could be closer and I do envy those who live close together at holiday time. But with communications better today than ever before, I am "staying connected," and finding it isn't too bad (except at holiday time.) So wherever you happen to be this Thanksgiving holiday, we wish you and yours much happiness and we hope you find the retirement community of your dreams. Carol
Bestguide-RetirementCommunities p.s. I hope you like the new look to our website--more changes to come.